Our Best Sellers
- Cemcor Portland Cement - Plastic 25kg£8.34 £6.95
- Top Soil - Bulk Bag£50.16 £41.80
- Macadam Tar Repair Bitumen£12.60 £10.50
- 215mm Hollow Dense Concrete Block£4.65 £3.87
- 65mm Dense Concrete Common Brick£0.58 £0.48
- Thistle Multi Finish 25kg£12.14 £10.12
- 18mm Moisture Resistant MDF (2440x1220mm)£42.00 £35.00
- Garden Railway SleeperAs low as £33.54 £27.95
- Blue Circle General Purpose Mortar Mix 20kg Bag£8.27 £6.89
- Blue Circle Postcrete 20kg bag£6.95 £5.79
- General Purpose Insulation Board 2400x1200mm - 50mm£38.63 £32.19
- Harris Flexible Sanding Block - Medium£1.54 £1.28
News & Advice
October is a magical month here in the South of Scotland. As the leaves turn vibrant shades of red and gold and a crispness fills the air, it's the perfect time to start thinking about preparing your home for the festive season. Whether you're hosting family gatherings, planning a cosy Christmas retreat, or want to infuse some holiday spirit into your living space, now is the time to roll up your sleeves and embark on some DIY and redecorating projects. In this blog, we'll explore a range of creative and practical ideas to get your home holiday-ready, all while maximising your space for comfort and style.
Want to get the most from a small kitchen but not sure where to start? 7 tips to help you make your space feel bigger.
So, you have chosen the doors you would like in your home but not sure what size to order?
Looking to update your kitchen or living room with warm, inviting tones or give your bedroom or study that calm ambience? Then look no further than the range of paints which we can mix to make the shade just right for you.